Fish Hook Diamond Blade
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Hook-type diamond cutting blade referred to as fish hook piece, due to the knife head section of the sub-type such as the name of the hook, mainly for marble, quartz stone, artificial stone, and other materials of ceramic tile cutting.
The fish hooks are based on their unique fish-hoop base edge design and are brazed. The brazing gaps are very narrow, minimizing the damage to the edge of the stone during cutting.
At the same time, the saw blade has a good sharpness in the cutting process, and has an efficient cutting efficiency and cutting stability.
In addition, the hook-type channel design can also effectively reduce the cutting noise.
|Diameter||Aperture||Matrix thickness||Tip thickness||Number of teeth|
Fish hooks are usually used in large and medium-sized cutting machines and infrared cutting machines such as bridge cutters and bench cutters.
Suitable for cutting marble, ceramics and other hard and brittle non-metallic building materials.
FAQ & PRECAUGIONS:
1. Inspect the blade for any damage, serious deformation, and damage if it is severe.
2. check the mechanical bearing clearance, if the problem is repaired first,
3. When installing the blade, make sure that the direction indicated on the blade is the same as that of the cutter. Uneven directions are easily caused.
4. After the saw blade is installed, check whether the saw blade is shaken left or right. If the substrate is deformed during cutting, replace the saw blade if it needs deformation.
5. It is forbidden to run at a high speed, and the feed is too fast.